Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl XLII and a Dancing Dad




Superbowl Sunday is always an exciting day for the football fans at our house. We had lots of chips and dips and warm chocolate chip cookies. After the yummy snacks some of us who aren't really football fans found other things to do. Brett played on the computer, Tyra watched TV in my bedroom and I watched TV in my craft room. I had to sit on the Ab Lounger with a blanket as there is no heat in that room. When I came back into my bedroom, I am certain that I found the key to skinniness. You'd think I would find that on the Ab Lounger, but no, I just lounged. Anyway, instead of going out for the high calorie snacks, Tyra ate a whole pile of cough drops and left the wrappers on my nightstand. Maybe I'll try that next time I feel like snacking.


Anyway, back to the Superbowl... Eric and all the boys were rooting for the New York Giants, but Eric told me they were total underdogs and would no way win. At the end of the game, I heard them all yelling and had to go in and watch the end. The Giants beat the Patriots 17 -14.
But even more exciting than the Superbowl, Eric had his dance debut this weekend. Tyra's dance team is performing a number where they include the dads. Here's a little video.

3 comments:

Craig said...

ok... i clicked the button to make a comment... but... can a grown man even comment on something like this?...
You are my new hero!

Colleen Donovan said...

Oh my gosh! That was sooo funny!!

keith & JoAnn said...

hi - this is a test! Email me if this showes on your comments.