Sunday, February 24, 2008

Good Bye Ephrata


I went over to help Eric get the last of his stuff out of his Ephrata office. At first I was just packing up his personal stuff like family pictures, diplomas and such. When I finished, I looked around for other things. I found a case of toothbrushes with his name on them. I was excited. I know it is weird, but I still buy toothbrushes and toothpaste rather than taking them from his office. Because I am really frugal by nature, I thought I had totally scored. However, everywhere I looked I found more toothbrushes. It got to the point that I had to ask him why he had bought so many. So now we have a lifetime supply of toothbrushes in our garage. Eric is the opposite of frugal, he would have probably just left them for the next dentist even with his name on them.

We also moved his furniture and big screen TV back to our house. I helped him with the first load, but Elder Swenson and Elder Jones did the second load. I was so happy not to have to lift the TV. Thanks Elders!!!

No comments: