Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ward Party


Brett has always been afraid of Santa and told me still this year that he would not go see him. He surprised me last night at the Ward Party and was the first in line! He told him he wanted a suit case!?









Slade told Santa he wants Sports Cards. Yeah, he is easy to please!

Tyra didn't want to see Santa until all the older kids decided they would too.
Zach sat on Santa's lap and just made up goofy stuff. Including his own name. Won't he be shocked if Santa goofs on all of his gifts?





Cole is the only one who opted out of seeing Santa. I guess he is waiting for the "real one" at the mall!


Tyra and her friend Ashley played some of their band songs. This is Up on the Housetop. The funniest part of the talent show was when 4 kids were lip syncing to a Chipmunk song. All of a sudden Brett was on the stage dancing in front of them. The whole audience cracked up. I was so embarassed I seriously felt my face turn red. I looked at Eric and neither of us knew what to do. Finally the song ended and Eric went and got him off the stage. Brett thought it was the greatest. He said "Momma, that was a funny dance and everyone laughed." He wanted to do it again, but we kept a better watch on him so he didn't.

No comments: