Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas at our house...

Slade thought we should take pictures of all the Christmas decorations. He even volunteered to be in most of them.

The Trees

This is the "Relief Society" tree in the living room. I always wanted a pretty matching tree, but now I have to admit that the tree in the family room with all the memories is still my favorite!
This tree has all the ornaments that we have collected. There are even a few from Eric's childhood.
I couldn't resist buying this pink tree this year. Eric is not too fond of it, but Tyra and I had fun putting all the girly ornaments on it.


Brett's tree

Tyra's tree
Slade's tree

The Nativities




The Stockings were hung...
The Villages

1 comment:

Craig said...

Merry Christmas Walker Family. We value your friendship and hope you had a great christmas day.

PS Zach- Raiders Still Suck!