Sunday, December 9, 2007

Brett's Pre School Program



We were all so excited to watch Brett in his first Pre School Program. He looked so handsome!! Zach was teasing him before we left and asked him if all the girls were going to be chasing him. He said he thought so!! He sang some in the program, but mostly stood up there swaying back and forth. I think he wants to dance.


After 5 kids, I always felt lucky that my child was not the one on stage picking their nose... well, there is a first for everything.




5 comments:

Craig said...

Brett!!! holy smokes! your the man! Every Smart Kid knows that if there is a problem, you gotta fix it. in this case it was hard to breathe and you cleared the airway. i think that we think alike :D

The Lloyd Family said...

That is hilarious! Actually, I can think of worse things than snatching a booger on stage! And the main thing is that he looks great doing it!

Craig said...

Way to go!!!!
Where did you wipe it?... or did you save it for the teacher.
You rock Brett!!!!!

Craig said...

GOOD JOB BRETT!!!!!!!!
love,hailey

Colleen Donovan said...

Oh my gosh!! that is sooo funny!! Hehehehe... I'm going to laugh for a couple of days. (Only because I'm secretly thanking the stars that it wasn't my kid... this time!)