Sunday, December 16, 2007

Date to Spokane!



This is just a cell phone pic, but I had to put it on. We went to Cabella's and shot the guns in the Shooting Gallery. Eric said the winner could have $100 spending money. I went first and got 20 out of 20. With the pressure on, Eric gave it his best shot. However, he only got 18 out of 20! So I got the money and I was able to really stretch it. I got 4 shirts, one pair of pants, photo album with stickers and some jelly beans! It's like I won twice!

2 comments:

Craig said...

Rule number one: never, never, never marry a girl who can outshoot you.

Jared said...

You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl. Got your Christmas card, it was good to hear from you. I am impressed with the great job you have done with your family. Also like the blog, you are an amazing group. Computer nerds, but amazing none the less. Jared