Monday, January 28, 2008

Thanks Merle!!

We are getting more snow this year than Moses Lake has had in a long time. Our driveway is gravel, so we just decided to plow through it. This worked with the first few storms. Today it worked for Eric driving my bug and I took the Denali. Cole got stuck in our driveway! He just skipped the whole day. This afternoon Merle came and plowed the whole driveway and helped Cole get his car unstuck! What a great guy! I know you read this Merle, so thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!! Don't get mad, but I even took your picture




BRETTISMS


1. Tonight during FHE, someone mentioned President Hinckley. I explained to Brett that he had passed away yesterday. Someone added that he had gone back to live with Heavenly Father. Brett asked me if he died when he fell off the earth. :)


2. Brett has watched a lot of old video footage of the Beatles. Today Cole was watching a more recent concert of Ringo Starr. Brett walked in and Cole said "look it's Ringo!" Brett looked at the TV and said "he looks different, I think he got a haircut."

No comments: