Monday, January 7, 2008

Superman....?

Kevin gave Slade a really cool Superman shirt that actually blows up and makes it look like whoever is wearing it is really buff. Today was a snow day and I really think that gave Zach too much time to find something goofy to amuse himself. He got the Superman shirt and put it on. How he got it on, I don't understand. It says the ages are 4-7. Zach is thin enough that once it was on it still was okay around him. But then he wanted to get it off and his shoulders would not bend the same way he got it on. He was seriously stuck! I couldn't stop laughing. I tried to help him and we even tried taking his shirt off with it, but we could not get his arms up through it and over his shoulders. Finally as a last result, I got the seam ripper and unpicked the seam so that I can easily fix it. Zach was so excited when it was on and blown up. He was certain that he would wear it to school on the next spirit day. I think we might just keep this for Slade, so that I don't have to unpick and sew every time it is worn. Luckily we got some pictures.

No comments: