Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Brrrr it's cold!!

We are having some issues with the heater today and it was below zero this morning. I am sitting here in a cold house waiting for the electrician to call. Good time to get under a blanket and blog a few things.





Slade loves anything athletic. Lately he lists his favorite sports as soccer, hockey and basketball in that order. That makes me sad, because I like basketball the best. He has been participating in Little Dribblers at the high school on Saturday mornings. The culmination was performing at half time Saturday night. Slade did awesome!!!






Brett gave a talk in Primary last week. He did so good!! We tried to reinact it for video when we got home. He added some extra giggles, but you get the idea. I asked him if he wanted me to hold his pictures for him and he said no he wanted Cole. Figures!!!


No comments: