Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fun Service Project






Cole has to do a certain amount of service hours for Honor Society. Today as part of that, he boiled and colored 15 dozen eggs. He got a lot of help from Slade coloring them. Then Slade sorted them into rainbow patterns in the cartons. Tyra colored a few before she went to dance. We're not sure if Brett helped. I had made Amish Friendship Bread today. When I got home from taking Tyra to dance, he had put crumbs in all the dyes. Cole kept his cool through it all. Now that's good service!

1 comment:

Moberg Family said...

Those are alot of eggs!!! I stress out sometimes just doing a couple dozen. Great job boys! Hey, if you have any starters for the amish bread, I would love some. I made it last year and then quit and Kendra has been begging for more..................