Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Through the eyes of a child!



Slade came and got me the other day because he had something exciting to show me. I went in the other room with him and he showed me how he had dropped these beads and they had fallen into the shape of a cat. Slade definately has the secret to life. He finds joy in all the simple little things. Every morning I walk him out to the edge of our property and watch to make sure he gets to the bus stop okay. He turns around the whole time he is walking and yells "I love you, Ich liebe dich, Auf wiedersehen." He wakes up happy and is always excited for his day. Last week Zach skipped a day of school to go shopping and buy hockey equipment. I told Slade he could come, but he doesn't like to miss school. He loves every part of his life. I love his easy going spirit. In fact, I envy it and wish I had that personality!

1 comment:

Craig said...

that is awesom slade i wish i didnt want to miss school.
love,hailey morrison